Saturday 13 January 2007



This week I feel like I have actually achieved doing some stuff! Work that is. It feels good athough really I think I'm just trying to avoid the old dissertation. I'm on 4,700 words so almost there but I've still got to do the conclusion and some other bits and bobs. I've devised a new plan, by a good structured list system. For once it's starting to work. I'm also getting used to the idea that I have to sacrifice some stuff to get other stuff done. I'm not very good at this, but I'm learning very quicly. Anyway it's only really 12 weeks untill I'm finished and that's nothing. Lauren and I are always banging on about what we're going to do when where done. I'm so excited about it all, so many possibilites, watch this space! Any ideas welcome....

Oh and I really wish this blog thing had a spell check, so I apologise for all my mistakes from here onwards!

No comments: