Thursday 18 January 2007


I want to finish my dissertation. I've had enough of it. In fact I despise it. I want to be holidaying in the sunshine getting a tan, not being blown over the streets of brighton like a little old lady. I want to win loadsa money and have time to get my nails done with fancy patterns. I want to have a team of folk to help me get my mamoth projects done. I really need to be making so much every day, I've been in uni untill 7pm nearly every night since term started and there are still not enough hours in the day! Maybe that's what I really want, 12 more hours a day. Tommorow I'm making a totaliser for my friend Sarah with my mate Leah, that should be fun. I'm also in the middle of making a giant rossette and a range of oversized drawing impliments, so really I'm having tons of fun, but it would be cool if I was like a fly or a spider with plenty more arms than I really have and then I could make 3 thing at once... Anyway enough dreamingback to the making.

No comments: