Wednesday 12 March 2008

A General Tip-off.

Today proved that I should never dress too fancy when I don't know where my day might take me. My soft new black jazz pumps and sparkly gold jumper wouldn't be my normal choice of outfit for skip-raiding but when you get a tip-off like we did, I'm not one to give a shit about breaking a nail or similar (actually funnily enough Anna did break one today on our mission). So we found a skip of mannequins...Or more like a skip of many ideas and dreams that awill finally come to life. Funnily enough Nick at YCN had tipped us off earlier about a project through YCN which sounds RATHER exciting. If you're reading this Nick...are you thinking what we're thinking? Mannequin legs? Maybe not but oh well. So yeah by the time I got home very late tonight, I looked slightly suspicious carrying various limbs and packaged heads into my house in the pouring rain...I am now utterly bedraggled and in need of my bed, which I can confidently say I will not be sharing with a mannequin or two, like those freaky doll-lovers. I gave them the sofa. Oh dear. a shock for the household when they awake too. I just hope the film 'Mannequin' wasn't based on a true story...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna said...

yesterday was pure jokes!!! xxx