Wednesday 23 January 2008

Nails and ting....

If you go down to the woods today i'm sure in for a big surprise... well ok not that big, but I did my first night shift last night at Topshop. It was good fun. I painted stripes as you can see.PhotobucketPhotobucket It's for the petite and tall range. All change down at Topshop for the next couple of weeks. Today I had a rest day and got my nails done. I like the nail shop I go to in Lewisham, they have joke posters on the wall. PhotobucketThe dude in there thinks I'm weird and never wants to do what I want him to do on my nails because he thinks it's too tacky or over the top. He fails to see, that is they exact reason I get them done anyway, the tasteless the better!<Photobucket Talking of tasteless, on the wall they have special offer sign for kids to get special prices. I always wonder who does that? Gets their kids nail extensions? Then I went and met Ruairi at Nando's (yep proper Lewisham afternoon) and there was a little girl who was only about 7 or 8 with acrylic tips. EEehhgg! Grim.

No comments: