Sunday 11 April 2010

Best Trucks in the World EVER.

Third post about India- my obsession with trucks. My boyfriend thought I was a complete weirdo when I was demanding that rickshaw drivers take a detour specifically so we could pass truck garages and I could take photos. In India, the Goods Carriers (Trucks) are literally the most amazing things ever. Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, The Beatles, The magic bus and all other hippies galavanting round the world on the love trail definitely took their hippie vehicle inspiration from these Indian badboys. I couldn't even capture some of the best ones as they would fly by our government bus, on the dusty, pot-holed road at a hundred mph. I am going to buy a van soon and convert it to be camper by weekend, work van by week. It is going to be banging.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: