Monday 30 June 2008

BIG FUN!

I don't want to bore all you sweaty office workers out there with the whole story...But I will tell you that Barcelona and Sonar smashed it. The sun, the sea, the music, the company, the food have left me smiling for a good few months. Goldfrapp, Madness, Diplo, Justice and the rest... and my new favourite DJ- DJ Kawazaki. Just when we thought the party was over on Saturday morning, he got all us dregs dancing like fresh little bunnies. Zoe has the magic camera with all the beautiful photos, so for now, I am just going to post my two best phone pics. Trust me, the gorilla man is not someone you want following you round and jumping out at you every two seconds when you are feeling sketchy! SUCH an amazing holiday and hopefully...The start of a good summer, including lots of BIG FUN work too. I am ready for anything!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: