Monday 1 October 2007

Piñata Party!

The day finally came for the piñata to be smashed to smithereens! Thanks to our good friend Jess Bonham for helping us set up and phtograph the action. Nick and James from YCN came down to 'feed' their curious minds. Nick went straight for the cherryade and I have to say Jess, Anna and I were bouncing off the walls for most of the evening.
Alex Bec managed to get the continuous snaps that make up the animation. Thanks to all. What a lovely, sunny, funny day. We are intrigued to see how YCN might use them in their next book...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Hellllo little ladys, I love your blog and i always check it, you should no that!

This post is particulary good, very very amusing...


All my love

Taniel the 1st


xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know
a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or
something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive
the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
A great read. I will definitely be back.

Also visit my blog post: diets for quick weight loss