Wednesday 19 September 2007

Bestival

The fancy dress effort was AMAZING! Best I have ever experienced at a festival. One photo I didn't get that I wish I had, was one of a group of people who all had oversized scrabble letters on large sticks so that they could come together in the crowd and make words. A useful tool for finding/cussing/embarassing your friends or sucking up to the live acts on stage! My other favourite costume has to be a giant whoopee cushion. What a great weekend...the photos speak for themselves. Hopefully some of them will be published at some point. A selection of the photos of Bestivalians wearing wacky shades will also be blown up and used in an opticians window display. Unfortunately the photos I took of the Cuban Brothers, on the night we interviewed them didn't come out so well. The lomo cameras just prefer the sun I am afraid! I am still awaiting one medium format film though so we shall have to wait and see what those results are like. For now, here are a few of the best:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: