Wednesday 14 March 2007

I feel refreshed by the whiteness!

At least when Anna finishes her project she can have a good clear out...although they are pretty, I am not too sure how useful a large Sara Moon print in a (amazingly kitsch) hideous 60s frame, a broken dressing screen covered in peeling Victorian decoupage and a little Sunrise mini-organ with rainbow keys, fake wood veneer front and the most beautiful logo, are going to be when i am done and dusted with uni! I am not even sure the organ works as I haven't tried fitting batteries yet but it is extraordinarily beautiful! I have had some serious offers for it already and I only picked it up at the Sunday market two days ago for £7! Bargain. I can't seem to upoad any images at the moment so you'll just have to wait for the final images...watch this space x

No comments: