Tuesday 30 March 2010

Goats, a bull, two elephants and a very tired Mother pig.

I have been very slack at posting any photos from my trip to India so now I am about to bombard, starting with the animals of India. Although there is only one bull pictured (biggest horns we saw), cows and bulls are in abundance, everywhere, doing their thing in India. They pretty much own the streets (and beaches and car parks) but they just don't quite cut the mustard compared to the goats.

I only saw one live elephant on my travels and it came in the form of a raving elephant- my favourite kind. The other one was in the museum. Stuffed. There's a first time for everything...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: